[C38] Fixed Prop Spec's

Ray Torok torok13731 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:50:17 EDT 2017

Thanks Steve.  Sounds like I could do a lot better with a different prop.
Going from a 15x10P 2-blade to a 15x13 3-blade should make a pretty big
difference.  For some time it has been obvious that my 35 HP engine could
handle a more aggressive prop. What engine do you have and what is your
normal cruise speed/RPM with your Max Prop?

Thanks,

Ray