[C38] Hot water heater

Larry Malmberg larrypi at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 5 11:39:42 EDT 2017

In 2009 I purchased a new Kabota engine for Hassle, the cost was 10K out the door and install was another 2K.

Larry Malmberg

909-208-1847

Coffe är den bästa drycken i världen

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; "WOW-- What a Ride!"