[C38] Snake wire through stanchion

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 14:44:34 EST 2018

Tried to do this many years ago. Probably around 2000. Carefully look at your stern pulpit you will see, I believe the way Catalina assembled it, that you cannot get through the centerpiece from the top. It is made in such a manner that the cross-section is the solid piece in the upper and lower portions are the part welded to it.
Good luck

Dick

Sent from my iPad