[C38] Snake wire through stanchion

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:11:33 EST 2018

Mine came with no wire.. owner removed it and installed the light somewhere else.
I installed it the way it was with a bike brake wire as messenger. Don't remember where did I started, top, or bottom.. but it was not that hard...
You can also instal a 16 gauge wire and install a LED light...

Regards,

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica