[C38] Navigation software

Donald Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 23 21:18:30 EST 2018

Kerry: I have used Boatbeacon and isailor in SFB. Both are good and cheap.
I have them on my iphone5, google 7 tablet (very slow) and my new ipad that
has a gps. The ipad is by far the best and fastest. Boatbeacon has AIS
location of other ships. My friend has Navionics and it is great. It cost
$50. Boatbeacon is much cheaper and great for inside the bay. You can
download charts.
Don