[C38] Crusader (1980 C38 Hull #53) for Sale

Bruce S. Liese bruce at kansascitysailing.com
Sat Feb 24 09:52:31 EST 2018

Hello all,
I am excited and a little sad to announce that our beloved s/v Crusader (C38 hull #53) is for sale. We're putting her on the market today and I wanted to let you all know, in case there's anyone on the listserv that's interested. The good news is that we found a Catalina 380 to take her place. It was completely unplanned and unexpected.

Just a little info about Crusader:

She's in extraordinarily great condition for a 1980 vessel.She's berthed in San Diego
Within the last few years we've done the following:Painted her bottom and repaired any blisters
Replaced her furler with a brand new Harken furlerReplaced lifelines with stainless HaynReplaced all standing rigging with stainless Hayn
Replaced the icebox refrigeration systemReplaced the charging system and batteries
All of this was done as part of standard maintenance. We've always taken really good care of her, inside and out.

We sail her regularly, with lots of guests and always get high compliments for how well we've maintained her.
We've set her sale price at $39,000, but will negotiate of course. Please let me know back-channel if you're interested.
Best wishes,
Bruce