[C38] Canvas covering of wood brightwork

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:10:14 EDT 2019

I have made pretty much everything on my boat.. sail cover, bimini, dodger, everything, or at least, designed, made patters, cut fabric and bring everything to a local upholstery shop for the guy to sew up everything together.   Most of the time, he has no idea what is he sewing ...
Sailrite videos have helped a lot..
you can check some of those projects on my blog  svestancia.blogspot.com
Regards,

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica