[C38] Fwd: 1, 000, 000+ March on D.C., One Citizen, One Vote: Stop the steal!

Mark Lewis mwlewis2025 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 14:48:22 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mark Lewis <mwlewis2025 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 11:30 AM
Subject: 1,000,000+ March on D.C., One Citizen, One Vote: Stop the steal!
To: Mark Lewis <mwlewis2025 at gmail.com>

One Citizen, One Vote - "Stop the steal!" M.W.Lewis Version 1

FORWARD

The 2020 U.S. election spurred me into action.  I, like millions of
Americans, believe the election was fraudulent, in spite of what you hear
from the "Fake News" main (lame) stream media.

I've already seen enough evidence to know substantial fraud took place.
Enough to change winners to losers, and steal the election.

It wasn't thousands of votes, it was millions! Now I've committed myself to
proving it to all citizens, regardless of your race, religion or party.

And in addition:

We need a fraud proof election system.

I intend to develop one; American made, owned, and operated.  Or
participate in doing so.

At my beloved mother's wake, I spoke and told the audience that I had never
once heard my mother swear my entire life (58 years at that time), but I
more than make up for her share.

This book is "unvarnished".  I thought about toning it down, but decided
"shit" is more descriptive than "poop", and you don't have to step in it to
recognize it when you see it!

As I write this in December 2020, the country is rushing to confirm a
fraudulent election, and therefore a fraudulent President.

I recognize those are powerful words with powerful consequences, and as
Senator Chuck Schumer said:  the intelligence community has six ways to get
you, referring to President Trump's criticism of them (i.e. the swamp and
deep state).

However, we are heading for a congressional showdown on January 6, 2021,
where both the House and Senate will be forced to investigate - or at least
debate - voter fraud and the certification of the electoral college.
Inauguration day is January 20, 2021.

As many American citizens as possible need to be aware of the breadth and
depth of this election fraud, and the Democrats efforts to conceal it, with
their cohorts, the "Fake News" media, as well as certain billionaires,
celebrities, and poll workers.

As I name names, and call people names, I fully expect to be sued,
arrested, or both.  So be it.  The truth shall set you free!  I can finish
my book from my jail cell, and you heard it here first!

I will never commit suicide!

What you are about to read, I believe is true.  The opinions are mine.  If,
as you fact check, you find errors in content or punctuation, please send
them to me and I'll correct them for the next version. There are videos to
support much of the content in this book, that I didn't have time to find
and provide the links.  I will in future versions/editions, and welcome
those who can assist.

If you're an American citizen who loves this country as much as I do and
have facts or data,  I need your help and courage to determine the whole
truth.

If you speak other languages (like Melania Trump), please feel free to
translate this and post it for all to see.

You internet gurus can help me make this go viral and post it in places
Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Page and Brin can't CENSOR!

I am calling for 10,000,000 American patriotic men to join me on the steps
of the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. on January 5th at 9am - and those
who can, come prepared to stay until January 20th.

The sole purpose of this protest march on Washington is to DEMAND that
every legal vote from the 2020 election be counted, and every illegal vote
not be counted.

President Trump has called for a rally on the 6th.  Lets come a day early
and ask him to come and pray with us.  God is the only one who can turn
this voting Titanic around and stop our country from sinking (Psalms 90).

Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy must demand every Republican Senator and
House member sign joint letters to demand a debate on the 6th. If all
Democrats can vote to impeach our President, SURELY we can do the same to
stop the steal!

Don't worry about having to go on record and vote to stop the certification
after the debate.  Worry about what happens if you don't!  We'll start a
new branch of the Republican Party, Trump Republicans, and vote you all out!

President Trump is the leader of the Republican Party and deserves no less.
Who knows, maybe there is an honest Democrat or two who will join you.

We'll demand that our elected Senators and House of Representatives from
all 50 states, Democrats and Republicans, not certify this election on
January 6th until every state conducts an audit of their actual paper
ballots, to verify citizenship, residency, signatures, and one vote per
citizen.  If the result is for Biden, so be it, we can all go home.

We'll demand our Supreme Court hear the case brought by Texas, joined by 17
other states, against states who did not conduct elections that verify
citizenship, residency, signatures, and were received by midnight election
day.  This is their duty under "original jurisdiction" in the Constitution,
to hear cases between states.

If states cannot produce legitimate ballots (because they destroyed them),
they won't be counted.   No legalese from Chief Justice Roberts that it's
already decided. Texas and/or one of the 17 can file it again.

I'm calling on Joe Biden and Democrats, to join us and call for the audit,
lest he become our illegitimate President if he didn't win.  If he did
legitimately win, he and the Democrats have nothing to fear or hide.

Leave for D.C. early, as the roads will be packed.

Bring your state flag, or banner, your tents, campers, portable grills,
warm clothing, extra food, and we'll set up camps around each state flag,
of which I believe will include all 50 states.  Leave your guns at home, as
this will be a peaceful rally.

I'm not discriminating  against women or children, but if Antifa or Black
Lives Matter arrive and try to start violence, I want Men who will stand
our ground.  As they are cowards and bullies who attack the weak and
elderly, I don't expect them to show, but that's out of my control.

Come bikers, truck drivers, cab, Uber, and Lyft drivers. Come by cars,
buses, trains, and planes. Come restaurants, gyms, churches - Rick Warren
bring a bus, or 100 buses, from Saddleback, Franklin Graham - bring
Samaritan's Purse. Come all others who are being locked down.

Come Veterans and men who are children or grandchildren of veterans (like
you black men who are descendants of those brave Tuskegee Airmen!).  Come
farmers, police, firemen, sheriffs and Shriners.  Come Kiwanis (Long Beach
and Saginaw), Lions, and Rotary clubs.  Come Tunnel to Towers, Wounded
Warriors, Veterans Lodge members, and Mammoth.

Come California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Alaska, and Hawaii. Come
Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia!  You Georgia men vote your
absentee ballot, or as soon as the polls open on the 5th, then hit the
road, we'll wait up for you!

Come Nevada and Arizona.  Come Texas and Florida! Come Alabama (now my home
state) and from across the South.  Come Dakotas, Ohio, Come red states, and
blue states.

Come college and university alumni and students, and plant your flags with
your states.  Come Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater), and Crimson
Tide and War Eagle.  Come brave hearts.

Come "stop the stealers"!  Come black, white, hispanic, cowboys and Indians
(and I don't just mean Dallas and Cleveland)! All races, religions,
Democrats and Republicans are welcome as long as you support  [audited]
election ballots before January 20, 2021.  If you don't?  Hold your own
rally.

If you are ill or elderly with Covid concerns, stay home!

Bring your masks out of respect for others, but with millions of people we
won't be social distancing.

Call your House and Senate Representatives, both state and federal, and
demand they investigate and debate this on January 6th, or until the 20th,
if that's what it takes for an honest audit of ballots in every state!

If we don't get equal justice under the law, as required by our
Constitution, and our Supreme Court refuses to hear the Texas suit, then
those who can stay, can join me in a rally to "tar and feather" Chief
"Coward" Justice John Roberts, in effigy, at the inaugural session on
January 20th, and the other six Justices who voted to refuse to hear the
Texas case.  McConnell and McCarthy too, if they don't publicly demand all
our elected Republicans to sign joint letters to debate on the 6th.  I'll
provide the lookalike dummies - pun intended.

If everyone who attended a Trump rally over the last five years (as I did
in Pensacola in 2018), can find a way to make it to this one, we'll easily
have over 1,000,000 people!  If you can't make it to D.C. rally on the
steps of your states' Supreme Court building, January 5th, at 9am.  You
Californians can sign the petition to recall Newsome while you're there!

10,000,000?  If millions of Americans risked or gave their lives defeating
Hitler and other adversaries to preserve our freedom, surely we can get a
few million people to honor their sacrifice by coming to ensure it wasn't
in vain.

Come to Washington and help us demonstrate to the country and the world; we
are still the land of the free and home of the brave!

My mother, for punishment and penmanship, made us write 100 times:

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party.

Allow me to modify:

Now is the time for all brave men and women to come to the aid of their
country!

Have a blessed Merry Christmas and happy New Year, then come.

Dedicated to:

My three sons, family, friends, and all patriots:

Dear Lord:  "Forgive me for what I've said, and failed to say; and for what
I've done, and failed to do."

Contents:

   1. One Citizen, One Vote
   2. Stop the Steal!
   3. Guess what Blue States?  Your State may not really be blue!
   4. Our Not so Supreme Courts
   5. Democrats and the FAKE NEWS
   6. Brave Hearts
   7. Boycott China and Liberal Businesses

Chapter 1

One Citizen, One Vote

As I write this in December of 2020, we've just finished a national
election in  the United States where there are allegations of voter fraud,
many lawsuits, and millions of Americans chanting "Stop The Steal".

I'll attempt to stay non-partisan in this chapter and focus on the process
rather than the actors.

First:  You must be a citizen to vote.  The U.S. Constitution is very clear
on that point.  Most Americans have never read the constitution, and
therefore have a very limited perspective on what it actually says.  It is
reprinted in Appendix A, in its entirety, including the 27 times it's been
amended.  I encourage you to read it.

You must be able to prove you are a citizen and that the citizen you claim
to be is actually you…i.e. no stolen identities.  And, it goes almost
without saying:  you must be alive to vote!  Shamefully, many fraudulent
ballots from people dead for decades get counted, and not by accident.
And, if we allow non-citizens to vote, we might as well send ballots to the
Russians and Chinese, or with our porous southern border, Mexico, Central
and South America.

Second:  One vote per citizen.  You must declare your state of residency,
and have proof you actually live there.  The fact that you may be wealthy
and have multiple homes, or lived in multiple states,  doesn't grant you
the privilege of multiple votes.  Nor does the fact that your local
government sent you multiple ballots permit you to vote more than once.
You may not vote for someone else or allow them to vote for you, nor permit
others to fill out ballots that are not their own (exceptions for the
disabled).

In the United States, elections are conducted at the state level, including
national elections.  Likewise, every state also has its own Constitution
that governs the voting process.  Constitutions are the bedrock of
government, and as a result are very old legal documents and very difficult
to change.  The U.S. Constitution requires 75% of the state legislatures to
approve any amendments (changes), within seven  years!  In states,
Pennsylvania, for example, the legislature must approve changes to the
State Constitution in two separate consecutive sessions, then must
advertise the proposed changes in two newspapers in every county in the
state for three months, and finally the changes must be approved in a
statewide election.

Regrettably many states have circumvented their own constitutions and the
U.S. constitution by not enforcing proof of citizenship, residence, and
only allowing one vote.  In 2020, purportedly due to Covid-19, many states
distributed large numbers of unsolicited ballots to permit voters to not
vote in person.  In most states, including those who permitted it, the
Constitution states an absentee ballot must be requested by the voter!
Disputes are raging about duplicate voting and lack of proof of citizenship
and/or residence.  Several states stopped counting ballots the evening of
the election, and then by early morning a massive number of votes suddenly
appeared for the candidate that was behind.

Regardless of your political party affiliation, this should alarm all
American citizens!  Today it may favor your candidate, but if cheating is
condoned or ignored, it will encourage more cheating.

It's like stopping a sporting game near the end, clearing the field of
everyone, then changing the score without witnesses or explanation, so the
losing team is now winning, and then starting the game again with no time
left for asking questions!  Imagine the protests if that happened in
sports?

If our U.S. and State Constitutions are allowed to be ignored, or permit
picking and choosing what will be enforced, we will have no law, no order,
no country! They'll come for your guns today, and for your gold and bibles
tomorrow!  You won't be able to get a fair trial or ensure the safety of
your family.

We must insist on One citizen, One vote, and proof of citizenship and
residence.  Ballots should be assigned sequential serial numbers, have
legible verifiable signatures, and be preserved until at least the end of
the longest term being voted for on the ballot (i.e. six years for a
national election with Senators on the ballot.)  You should receive a card
with your ballots serial number, and have secure access to a database to
verify that your ballot image (and only your ballot) is the same as you
voted it to be.

By keeping the physical ballots, election disputes and manipulation of
voter machine data can be audited.  By ensuring each ballot can be verified
by each voter, we can prevent fraudulent manipulation of the actual
ballot.  As I write this, some states with disputed results (Michigan) are
rushing to destroy election data to prevent an audit.  What are they hiding?

Most state Constitutions require you to request an absentee ballot and have
a reason.  Many states  mailed multiple unsolicited ballots to dead people,
people who no longer lived in the state, people who weren't registered, to
non-citizens… to mention a few of the techniques.  My sister received two
sets of unsolicited ballots at her home in Michigan.  Absentee ballots
should only be sent when requested, that ballot should have a serial
number, date requested, signature verification, date mailed to the voter,
and date stamped when it was returned.

The task of interpreting the Constitution is the job of the Supreme Court.
States have a Supreme Court for their state Constitutions, and we have a
U.S. Supreme Court for the U.S. Constitution.  They are not permitted to
write or change the law, only rule on what lawmakers intended when they
wrote them.

The State Of Texas, has been joined by 17 other states, in suing Wisconsin,
Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia for not upholding their own state
Constitutions, OR THE FEDERAL CONSTITUTION, in the 2020 election, by not
verifying citizenship, residence, signatures, and one ballot per voter.
Fraudulent votes from any state must not be counted or you disenfranchise
all voters.  Again, fraud permitted equals lawlessness.  No law, no order,
no country.

We might as well not hold elections if the results can't be trusted.
Honest people should have nothing to fear or hide.  If states can't produce
validated ballots for auditing, their elections should be disallowed and/or
have a do-over with strict monitoring.  The majority of American citizens
want every legal vote counted, and every illegal vote disqualified.  It's
not about who wins, it is about accurate voting! One citizen, one ballot,
let the chips fall where they may.

Chapter 2

"STOP THE STEAL!"

Now let's take the gloves off, name names, and examine the evidence, which
the "Fake News" media says doesn't exist (more about Fake News coming in
another chapter).

First, let's look at the big picture, some nationwide data:

   - More people voted in 2020 than in any other election in U.S. history,
   155.4 million(for Biden or Trump), with an estimated population of 331
   million, taking out non-citizens and citizens under 18, leaves 239 million
   citizens eligible to vote, which represents approximately a 65% turnout,
   the highest since 1908 (Wikipedia).
   - Joe Biden purportedly received 81.2 million votes, more than any
   Presidential candidate in history.  12 million more votes than Barack
   Obama's highest in 2008, or 2012.  Yet amazingly, he underperformed Hillary
   Clinton in her % of the vote in 2016, in almost every state except the
   crucial disputed votes in 6 swing states, where he performed much better to
   win (although not until the day after the election).
   - President Trump received 74.2 million votes, 11 million more than when
   he defeated Clinton in 2016.
   - Trump received 94% of the Republican votes in the primary to become
   their candidate for 2020.  The next closest incumbent in primary history
   was Bill Clinton running for his second term in 1996 when he received 89%
   of Democrat votes in the primary.  No incumbent has ever lost a second term
   who received more votes in their second primary than their first election,
   except for Trump.
   - There are 19 so-called "bellwether" counties in the U.S. that have
   predicted the presidential winner since 1976 or earlier.  Trump won 18 of
   the 19 counties, losing only Clallam County, Washington.
   -  He won Ohio and Florida, both historically swing states, by 8% and 3%
   respectively.  No one has been elected President without winning Ohio in 60
   years.
   - The voter suppression polls said Biden would win Wisconsin by 17%; but
   when Milwaukee county stopped counting votes the evening of the election,
   Trump led Biden in Wisconsin by 5%.  A similar pattern occurred in
   Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia.
   - In spite of the "blue wave" predicted by the media and pollsters, the
   election was a Republican landslide win, with the exception of the
   President.
   - The media and Democrats would like us to believe that Trump was so
   hated by the electorate that they came to vote him out, but voted for
   Republicans on the down ballot races.
   - Of the 27 congressional house races described as "jump balls - up for
   grabs", Republicans won all 27!
   - With some races as yet not final, instead of the Democrats picking up
   fifteen seats, they lost twelve and counting!  It may be less than a five
   seat majority for Democrats in the House.
   - I don't believe the voter fraud was confined just to the President.
   If there were a nationwide audit of physical legal ballots I believe more
   House and Senate seats would change.
   - All members of congress in all states should want to assure American
   citizens that their election was not fraudulent.
   - Republicans gained in State Legislatures and flipped Montana's
   Governorship from Blue to Red, but miraculously they didn't vote for the
   top of the ticket, President Trump.
   - President Trump campaigned across the country holding 50 rallies in
   the final months.  Joe Biden stayed home, except for  a few rallies with
   supporters in cars - social distancing.
   - Attendance at Trump's rallies was 10-35 thousand, per rally.
   - Biden couldn't fill a parking lot, even with former President Obama.
   - At Trump rallies the crowd chanted:  "we love you".
   - At Biden's they honked their horns.
   - The momentum and enthusiasm for Trump was evident.
   - Biden's message was, vote for me to get rid of Trump.
   - Biden couldn't remember what state he was in, or what office he was
   running for, with frequent gaffs.  He said to black American's:  If you
   don't vote for me, you ain't black!  Imagine how many weeks the media would
   go ballistic if Trump said that!  Who's the racist?
   - Biden also said in a taped interview that: we will commit the greatest
   fraud in national voting history…you can't make this stuff up!  Freudian
   slip?
   - Trump increased his support from black and hispanic voters in 2020 to
   18% and 33%, the largest for any Republican in recent history.  Prior to
   the election, pollsters said if he got 12% of the black vote, it's over,
   he'd win.
   - The New York Post broke a story prior to the election regarding Joe
   Biden's son Hunter and his alleged acceptance of money for political favors
   and introductions to his famous father, by  Ukraine, China, and Russia.
   - Joe Biden said in a televised answer to a question about his son's
   business dealings that he knew nothing about them and didn't discuss them.
   - Hunter Biden associate Lt. Anthony Bobulinski reported in a FOX
   televised interview that he met with Joe Biden, his son and Joe's brother
   over business dealings on multiple occasions.
   - He had an email from Hunter that said essentially 10% of the money
   from the deal was going to "the big guy" (Joe Biden?).
   - Not only did the media ignore the story, Twitter and Facebook blocked
   access to the New York Post to prevent the story from spreading.
   - Biden said in the presidential debate:  "I never took any foreign
   money!"
   - No, but your son did and passed 10% on to you?
   - Is anyone naïve enough to believe Joe will be tough on China?  It will
   be window dressing, all for show.

Due to all the irregularities in the 2020 election from mail-in voting, and
the above information regarding the departure from historical norms in
other elections, as well as the narrow margin of victory in six swing
states, the recounts and lawsuits began.

The final margin of votes in favor of Biden in six key swing states stands
at:

Margin

Total Votes Cast

Arizona 10,457

3.2 Million

Nevada 33,596

  1.4 Million

Wisconsin 20,582

  3.2 Million

Michigan 154,188

  5.5 Million

Pennsylvania 81,660

 6.8 Million

Georgia 11,779

5.0 Million

Total  of 312,262 votes out of 25,100,000 votes = .012, or just over 1%
across six swing states, with Michigan being almost half of the total
margin.

The Democrats and mainstream media were quick to declare their candidate
Biden as the winner and President elect.  Biden quickly started rewarding
his supporters with cabinet positions, while the media said there was no
evidence of voter fraud, and Trump should concede and let the country move
on.  U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr and the FBI were quick to say there
was no evidence of voter fraud.

A recent poll said 70% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats believe there
was voter fraud.

Enter the President's legal team:  Led by former New York mayor Rudi
Giuliani.  In hearings in each contested state, witnesses came forward by
the 100's with signed affidavits!  Numerous examples of widespread voter
fraud:

   - Republican election observers were not allowed to exercise their
   Constitutional right of monitoring the ballot counting, and were asked to
   sit so far away they couldn't see anything, or were removed from the
   facility, in many cases with a police escort.
   - Urban counties in some locations taped the windows with paper so their
   actions couldn't be observed.
   - When these same counties announced they were stopping the count the
   evening of the election, the Republicans were asked to leave the building.
   - This is the first time in election history the counting has been
   stopped, almost as if they were determining how many votes  they needed to
   steal the election.
   - Numerous people testified before their state legislatures, having
   signed affidavits, that they saw poll workers run the same ballots through
   the machine multiple times.
   - Another testified she saw a box of purportedly overseas military
   ballots that were all for Biden and looked like they were identical and
   copied on a copy machine.
   - A United States Postal Service truck driver testified that he
   delivered 250,000 completed ballots from New York to Philadelphia.
   - Why is New York sending ballots to Philadelphia?
   - A similar allegation of ballots being sent from Arizona to Atlanta
   emerged.
   - Photos were shown of ballots being delivered to Wayne County in
   Detroit, in vans with out-of-state plates, in the early morning hours when
   counting had supposedly been suspended.
   - In Atlanta, there is a surveillance video showing poll workers taking
   boxes of ballots from under a black skirted table to their desks and
   counting the ballots (with no observers) after 10pm when Republicans were
   asked to leave and told the counting was suspended until the morning.
   - Numerous examples of ballot harvesting at senior citizen centers, with
   one woman saying she wanted to vote for Trump but was told he was a bad
   man, and they filled out her ballot for Biden.
   - With over 1,000 affidavits filed across six states, Democrats and the
   media stayed quiet and stuck to their story, of no voter fraud.  I could
   write a book on just these affidavits alone.
   - For the FBI and DOJ to claim no evidence of voter fraud, is on its
   face - fraud.
   - No one bothered to interview any of these witnesses, let alone
   identify and interview the Atlanta poll workers seen on the videotape.
   - However; I saved the granddaddy of all the evidence of massive voter
   fraud for last and a separate chapter all it's own:  The Dominion voting
   system and Smartmatic software used in 28 of the 50 states and some large
   Democratic counties in the critical so called swing states, and many of the
   large Democratic counties in the country.

Chapter 3

Guess what Blue States?  Your State may not really be blue!

Enter:  Antrim County Michigan and the Dominion Voting System

Rudi Giuliani and his team courageously held a press conference where they
reviewed a small portion of some of the evidence from the previous
chapter.  One of the attorney's present was Ms. Sydney Powell who has filed
lawsuits regarding the Dominion voting systems used by 28 states.  Rudi
articulated how this system originated in Venezuela, and was used by Chavez
to ensure he always won their elections.  The machines are connected to the
internet and at least some of the counting is done in Spain, and stored on
servers in Germany!

As Rudi told this story he was understandably outraged (as was I and
millions of other Americans) that our U.S. Presidential and national
elections were being counted at least partially, on a foreign company's
system by foreigners and on foreign soil!  I had no idea! I'm sure it's new
news to many voters.  Rudi was sweating profusely as he described the
situation, and some of his make up (hair coloring) was streaming down his
face.

The Fake News Media had a field day!  They mocked Rudi for using hair
coloring (remember: they are hypocrites, and most of them use hair color
too!), and ranted about how absurd it was to say that our elections were
stolen by foreign actors!  Talk about Hypocrisy!  For almost 4 years we had
to listen to their impeachment BULLSHIT about Trump colluding with Russia,
Russia, Russia, then Ukraine.  All the while ignoring the Hunter Biden
story and the real abuser of power with Ukraine - Joe Biden.

And even more outrageous, our "deep state" DOJ and FBI had the Hunter Biden
information a year before the election, but sat on it for fear it might
influence the election!  Duh?  Who made them God, and to decide what we're
entitled to hear?  Do you think it could have made a difference in the
impeachment hearings, let alone the election?

Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) and Jack Dorsey (Twitter) also suppressed the
story before the election, blocking access to the New York Post story.

Dominion is a Toronto company with some roots in Venezuela, and for years
Venezuelan's supervised the training, use, and tabulating of the machines.
Dominion is also owned and/or funded in part by a Chinese bank.  You
couldn't make this stuff up for a spy novel, and make it more suspicious
than it actually is.

One of Sydney's team members is Russell Ramsland, who has a team with
expertise in cybersecurity, statistical analysis, and software manipulation
of data.  In examining the Dominion system he uncovered a number of
alarming issues: one of which is it can and does change votes!  It also
produces fractional votes.  Votes are always whole numbers, you voted for
Biden, you voted for Trump, or neither, but you can't give 7/10ths of a
vote to Biden and 3/10ths to Trump!

Enter:  Antrim County Michigan

Antrim County is a small county on the west coast of the lower peninsula in
northern Michigan, located between Traverse City (site of one of Trump's
final rallies before the election) and Charlevoix on the East Coast of Lake
Michigan.  I'm from Michigan and rented an MBA classmates summer home there
for a few months.  The population was about 23,300 in 2018, Michigan is the
10th most populous state, with an estimated 10 million people in 2020
(Google).  Like much of the country, the small rural counties in Michigan
tend to vote Red (conservatives).

So when the vote tally came in 7,769 for Biden and 4,509 for Trump on
election day, November 3rd, it created quite a stir.  A local attorney got
involved and demanded the count be audited.  Michigan's unpopular
democratic governor Whitmer fought him tooth and nail.  It went to court,
and the judge authorized the audit.  The attorney got access to the
Dominion system used to count the votes and got Sydney and Ramsland
involved.

The results are stunning!  The entire report is included in Appendix B.  YOU
MUST READ THIS REPORT, AND DO NOT TRUST GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, OR THE STATE OF
MICHIGAN!  When searching for this report you get pages of reports from the
above and others attempting to discredit it.  Read this original for
yourselves!

   - 68% of the ballots scanned were flagged for "adjudication", where they
   are put in a queue for human review by a poll worker.  The poll worker
   without supervision has the ability via the software to change the vote on
   the ballot!
   - It gets worse.  These ballots can be sent over the internet (they
   couldn't determine where; to Spain perhaps?)  and all the ballots can be
   adjudicated at the same time by the operator, in a few keystrokes - that
   batch is all for Biden.
   - After the audit, including a paper ballot recount, the actual vote
   count was 5,960 for Biden and 9,748 for Trump! That's undercounting Trump
   votes by 5,239 votes out of 15,708 votes cast for Biden or Trump, or 33%!
   - At first the Governor's people claimed human error, then they changed
   their story to system error - but Dominion and the Democrats who use this
   Dominion system everywhere they can, didn't like the implication of
   widespread fraud, so they changed it back to operator error (it's always
   the pilots fault!).
   - Governor Whitmer went to court to stop the report from being
   published, but thank God there is still one brave judge in this country,
   and as you can see for yourself in Appendix B, she lost!  Although she did
   get the judge to redact the data from the system logs.
   - Whitmer ordered all the data from the Dominion systems deleted
   immediately, and the adjudication logs from this machine are missing for
   this election, but oddly, existed for previous elections.  I haven't had
   time to research how many other Dominion states do the same?
   - What is she hiding?
   - What are all the other Dominion system users hiding in Georgia,
   Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and elsewhere?
   - If 28 states and most large counties use Dominion systems, and tiny
   Antrim County Michigan had a 33% fraudulent count of 5,239 votes, the fraud
   could be millions of votes across the country!
   - It would only take a small fraction of votes to be flipped in major
   cities like Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Phoenix, or Las
   Vegas to change the outcome.  Add New York, Chicago, LA, San Francisco…and
   all the top 20 cities that use Dominion, and it could explain how Biden did
   so much better than Obama, or Clinton, let alone Trump!
   - If both Democrats and Republicans had to audit and prove every ballot
   is unique and legal, it would stop the Democrats from duplicating or
   destroying their ballots, or they couldn't be audited.  That's a fair
   remedy for these disputed states. Prove your votes, and produce verified
   legal ballots!
   - If their ballots are legitimate, why would they hide or destroy them?
   - As Laurence Fishburne said in his outstanding performance as Morpheus
   in the movie The Matrix…We don't know who started it (the war between
   machines and humans) but we do know it was us who scorched the sky…
   - As Bill Barr warned before the election, (as did Jimmy Carter in his
   report on election fraud in 2005), allowing mass mail in ballots was an
   invitation for massive fraud, and Bill Barr said you would be playing with
   fire!
   - The Democrats have scorched the sky and it's going to come back and
   bite them in the ass for years to come, regardless if this fraud is allowed
   to stand.
   - As Japanese Admiral Yamamoto said as his men were celebrating after
   the attack on Pearl Harbor in WWII:   I fear all we have done is to awaken
   a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.
   - So imagine what happens in these large (supposedly Democratic leaning)
   counties in urban areas?  If a large % of ballots get flagged for
   adjudication and the supervisor punches a few keys and says these ballots
   are all for Biden?  Presto change-o, we have a new winner!
   - This helps explain why the statistical analysis shows huge spikes of
   almost all votes for Biden in the wee hours of the morning after the
   election.  After they know how many votes they need!

And you blue state voters?  These Dominion systems are used in many of your
large counties, where most of the people are, and have been used since at
least 2006. CNN (aka The Crooked News Network) covered alleged voter fraud
using the same Dominion systems in 2006 in Chicago and sounded alarms.  Now
they conveniently have amnesia and scoff at the mere idea there could be
fraud.

I've often wondered how democrats on the coasts can continue to elect
hypocrites like Gavin Newsome, Nancy Pelosi, Andrew Cuomo and Chuck
Schumer, when they lock you down, but the party is on for them!  Do as I
say, not as I do!  And don't think I'm just picking on them, it's a very
long list.

Guess what?  Maybe they are cheating and have been for some time?  Maybe
you aren't really blue?  You just don't get an honest count, when you
deserve one!

Chapter 4

Our Not so Supreme Courts

The Pennsylvania Supreme court ruled against election lawsuits, which
declared the process used in Pennsylvania violated that state's
Constitution!  Wouldn't even hear the evidence or take the case!

Democratic election officials changed a number of procedures just before
the election.  When asked why they didn't seek to amend the constitution as
the law requires, they said we started down that path but didn't have
time.

They violated their own Constitutional requirement for absentee ballots to
be requested with a reason, and permitted mass mailings of all manner of
ballots, and in an unprecedented bold move, to allow three extra days after
the election for ballots to be received and counted!  Who made Pennsylvania
special?

This process change, along with evidence of fraud in Wisconsin, Michigan,
Pennsylvania, and Georgia, is what caused Texas to file suit, with 17 other
state Attorney Generals joining Texas.  At issue:  fraudulent elections
that don't even follow that state's own constitution, allow illegal votes,
and therefore defraud the citizens of all states who did cast legal votes.

While congress represents the people of their own state, they also
collectively represent all American Citizens as we saw at impeachment, and
fights over covid financial assistance, or any other national issue.

When states have disputes the U.S. Supreme court has what is known as "original
jurisdiction", meaning the state Supreme courts cannot hear the case as
they could have a bias for their own state.  Millions of conservatives were
very hopeful this would permit investigation and hearings on fraud, as 3/4
of the states (Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania) were controlled by
Democratic governor's, who declared their elections fraud free.  Georgia
has a Republican governor who also defended his state's voting process
in-spite of the video evidence of after hour potentially fraudulent vote
counting in Atlanta's Fulton County.

We just learned the US Supreme Court ruled that Texas did not have standing
to bring the suit against the other states.  It was a 7-2 decision, with
Justices Alito and Thomas the two dissenting votes.  It was a  brief court
statement, reprinted here:

(ORDER LIST: 592 U.S.) FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020 ORDER IN PENDING CASE 155,
ORIG. TEXAS V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL. The State of Texas’s motion for leave
to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article
III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable
interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All
other pending motions are dismissed as moot. Statement of Justice Alito,
with whom Justice Thomas joins: In my view, we do not have discretion to
deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our
original jurisdiction. See Arizona v. California, 589 U. S. ___ (Feb. 24,
2020) (Thomas, J., dissenting). I would therefore grant the motion to file
the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no
view on any other issue.

Are you kidding me?  If protecting 155,200,000 US Citizens who voted in
this election for Biden or Trump from having their legal votes cancelled
and defrauded by fraudulent votes from states that don't follow their own
Constitutional rules, is not "judicially cognizable", what is?

cog·ni·za·ble

/ˈkäɡnəzəb(ə)l,ˌkäɡˈnīzəb(ə)l/

adjective

1.
FORMAL
perceptible; clearly identifiable.

2.
LAW
within the jurisdiction of a court.
"a cognizable claim"

Seven Cowards!

 I can understand the history and track record of the three remaining
liberal Justices (Kagan, Sotomayor, and Breyer) for not wanting to take the
case and jeopardize Biden's Presidential bid.  They were  nominated by
Democratic Presidents and NOT for their adherence to the Constitution.

Like other liberals, the rules weren't made for them, so they and theirs
don't have to be bothered by following the laws they disagree with.  Let
Hillary delete 30,000 emails, smash cell phones…you know the story, and get
off scot free!  While General Flynn was convicted, tricked by the FBI into
thinking he lied, when it turns out he didn't.  It is OK for a new
administration (Flynn) to contact other countries' leaders during a
transition.  But they were going to put him in jail, until Trump pardoned
him!

So now that brings us to the other four cowards:

"Chief Coward" Roberts:  What a disappointment for conservatives.  He's
been what we pilots call a "wind sock" ever since he joined the court.
Like Justice Kennedy before him, he blows whichever way is popular.  He
sided with liberals to declare that forcing people to buy health insurance
was just another form of taxation!  Roberts, like Willy Loman in Death of a
Salesman, cares more about what people think or say about him than he does
supporting the Constitution.  Rumor has it he suffers from THS (Trump
Hatred Syndrome).  He wants to be invited to the right parties in the swamp
(D.C.) and be liked by the media and liberals.

Coward Kavanaugh!  After the way the Democrats (including Kamala) treated
him during his nomination hearing, this decision stuns me.  I watched all
those hearings and was appalled at the Democrats siding with Susan Ford and
insulting his character, when she couldn't produce a shred of evidence, not
one!  I thought surely he had the judicial fortitude to defend the
Constitution and its provisions for ensuring fair elections. Not
cognizable?  Reminds me of that line from Shawshank where Morgan Freeman
says:  Rehabilitated?...that's just a fancy word you use.  Cognizable…
scha-ma-zin-able…

Coward Gorsuch:  I don't know the man well enough to have a strong
opinion.  I note that he served as Deputy AG at the DOJ in 2005-2006.
Perhaps he knows too many in the deep state?  No pass for you either.  You
could have joined Alito and Thomas.  Where else can a state go when another
state cheats?

Coward Barrett:  She was very impressive in her nomination hearing.  Struck
me as a person who would put the law before her own opinion, and said as
much.  She's new to the bench, but that doesn't excuse her.  She swore to
defend the Constitution, and give us equal justice under the law.

The decision strikes me as Supreme legalese…  Let's not get involved, it's
too controversial, there will be  violence, leave it to the states to sort
it out.  Let's not anger the Democrats or they'll pack the court and/or
demote us to the Appellate court.

I'm sure Roberts led the decision, as a Texas congressman who happened to
be at the court, overheard shouting thru the walls with Roberts screaming -
we're not taking the fucking (Texas) case.  When Alito and Thomas brought
up the Gore v. Bush Florida case, Roberts said there wasn't violence then!

Reminds me of another dreadful supreme court decision that has parallels:

Dred Scott

This was a dreadful supreme court decision, ironically decided 7-2, in
1846, against Mr. Scott.

Cliff notes version of the case:  Scott was a slave of a doctor in
Missouri, a slave state, who then took Scott with him and lived in two free
states for a few years before returning to Missouri.  Scott argued that
since he'd lived in a free state, he should now be considered free.  They
ruled against him, and said African Americans were not and never could
become citizens!

1846 was less than 15 years before the Civil War over slavery, and in a
very political environment between slave and free states, not unlike today,
between red and blue states.

Privately several of the Justices had empathy for Scott, but felt the
environment was so charged that it would become violent.  Of course it soon
did with the Civil War, and these Justices did a horrendous disservice to
African Americans, the nation, and their personal reputations in history.
Who knows, they could have started a debate sooner that may have prevented
the war?

You heard it here:

I predict the same for these seven cowards,

 when the size and scope of the voter fraud

is confirmed.

If you can't hear a voting case between states to ensure every state gets
equal protection, and rule against states who cheat and don't honor their
own Constitution, why should we care what you think about cheating in
commerce or anything else?

Go outside and look at the motto on the front of your courthouse:  Equal
justice under the law!  I guess these are just "fancy words you use", and
that's why they call it a façade.

You've greatly undermined, we the people's, faith in our legal system.  You
may get what you deserve when the Democrats demote you or pack the court.
Give the bully your lunch and he'll keep taking it.

We deplorable republicans are patriotic, peaceful, God fearing people, who
respect the law, police, and our Constitution.  If you come for our guns,
you won't have to worry about the Democrats.  If you don't uphold the 2nd
amendment, we will.

As actor Charlton Heston, then President of the NRA (National Rifle
Association) famously said;  you can take my gun when you pry it from my
cold dead hands!

And fellow conservatives and anti-abortion right to lifers:  Don't expect
these cowards to ever overturn Roe v. Wade.  If they don't have the courage
to take on voter fraud, they will never have the courage to defend life.
They'll say the unborn doesn't have a "cognizable" interest in the matter,
and unfortunately the unborn can't talk.  Who speaks for them?  We do!

Chapter 5

Democrats and the

FAKE NEWS

A Harvard study (no bastion of conservatism) concluded that 90% of the
mainstream media has a decidedly liberal bias.  You don't have to go to
Harvard to know that's true!

Before I trash the lame stream media, as they rightly deserve, let me make
you aware of a few Real News outlets.  These channels/papers have the old
fashioned journalistic principle of checking the facts BEFORE you release a
story, and not spinning it, clipping it, or distorting it to only give the
viewer/reader a sliver of the truth.

And unlike the mainstream media who have a terminal case of THS (Trump
Hatred Syndrome), these folks tell you about all the good things Trump has
accomplished!  Like, keeping the majority of his campaign promises from
2016, and a very long list of major accomplishments that you never hear
about from the Fake News media.

TOP Sources for news

& growing fast!!!

OAN - One America News

(watch Kara McKinney, Dan Ball, Stephanie Hamill)

NEWSMAXTV

(watch Greg Kelly and Grant Stinchfield)

NTDLive

(some great videos on You Tube)

The New York Post

(4th largest paper in US:  broke the Hunter Biden story - before the
election)

The Epoch Times

(Founded by John Tang who fled from China: Print or on-line)

Until recently, I would have included FOX News on the list, but alas word
has it that Rupert thought Trump would lose the election so he ordered
everyone to stand down on election fraud.  Being pro Trump wouldn't be good
for business/advertising in a Biden Presidency.  FOX's ratings are falling
fast and they deserve to be.  I stopped watching, as have many other
conservatives.

I'll still give an honorable mention to Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and
Tucker Carlson, but they'll have to move to another network.  I won't watch
them on Fox.  And if you advertise on Fox, move it to OAN or Newsmax -
that's where your conservative viewers will be.  Which OBTW, will be more
than half the voters.  When the election results get audited and adjusted
for fraud, it was Trump who got closer to 80 million votes.  Biden wasn't
even close if you only count legal votes.

Now for the Fake News traitors:  ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, The New York
Times, and the Washington Post. Traitors to journalism, and traitors to the
American citizens.   Anderson, Tapper, Lemon, Madow, Chris Wallace from
FOX…the list is long, of the participants in the Fake News from these
companies.

Their constant bias, spinning, impeachment promotion, and negative coverage
of President Trump is a great disservice to the American people.

So many examples, it would take 4+ years to list them all.   Russia,
Russia, Russia, Racist, Racist, Racist, Ukraine impeachment over a phone
call (well documented), while ignoring the man - Joe Biden, who got the
Ukraine prosecutor fired - who was investigating corruption at a company
that had his son Hunter Biden on the board.  Hunter had a generous salary
and no expertise (other than being paid for access to his father "the big
guy").  And who knows maybe getting paid to get his father to have the
Ukraine prosecutor fired?

When Trump tried to bring it into the Presidential debate, Chris Wallace
shut him down and said he was in charge and wanted to talk about climate
change, Biden quickly piped up, so do I!  Anything to avoid questions about
his family's pay for access business.  Instead they ask Biden softball
questions about what kind of ice cream he ordered or about the animals on
his socks.  If anyone dare ask a real question he bites their heads off.

As mentioned in a previous chapter, Biden said if you don't vote for him,
then you ain't black!  Bet you didn't see that on any of the Fake News
outlets.  If Trump said that, the media would have covered it for days or
weeks.  They conveniently parsed Trump's comments after Charlottesville to
say he was praising racists, when in fact he condemned them in the same
speech.  Who's the racist?

Trump got 18% of the black (male) vote, and increased his vote from women
by 11% (exit polls)!  If the Fake News treated him fairly it would be
double.  They said before the election that if Trump got as high as 12% of
the black vote it would be game over, he'd win.  That's before
conservatives realized how massive the mail-in ballot fraud would be.

The Democrats and the media collude on their talking points.  It amuses me
to no end.  My real news sources show the same clip from multiple news
organizations using the exact same words.  And they aren't household common
words, it's like they all have a conference call every morning and discuss
what the tag line will be for the day (Veritas has documented this at CNN).

I recently watched a replay of the Democrats calling former AG Barr in for
questioning:  every time he opened his mouth to answer, the Democrat asking
the question interrupted him and said "I'm reclaiming my time".  It
happened dozens of times.  Barr should have stood up and announced "I'm
reclaiming my time", and when you're ready to listen to the answers to your
questions, I'll come back!

Both the media and the Democrats are parrot's, not reporters, and not
representing the people whom they both serve.

When you cover up or don't show an unbiased coverage of fraud in the
election of the President of The United States you are aiding fraud, and
like the Democrats, you too will see this come back and bite you in the
ass, as individuals, and the Fake News networks you work for.

Your reputations, income, advertising, and respect will disappear when
Americans learn, as they will, that there was massive fraud and you played
dumb or had too much THS (Trump Hatred Syndrome) to investigate.  I know it
grates all of you to be called Fake News, especially by Trump.  Guess
what?  You earned it!

He's really being too easy on you.  I think you're arrogant, biased,
hypocritical, and anti-American,  just like the leaders of the Democratic
party you represent.  And to be fair, the Republicans have some who can be
included too.

Chapter 6

Brave Hearts

   - President Donald J Trump.  Mr. President, thank you for all you do for
   "we the people".  Defending our right to put God first, and demonstrating
   that all lives matter, especially the unborn. We know you're up to your ass
   in alligators and still trying to find the drain to that swamp!  I can only
   imagine what you could accomplish with a fair press and some cooperation
   from Democrats.

   - And lest we forget Vice President Mike Pence!  You make a great team,
   and balance each other. An occasional brash :) native New Yorker, with a
   Midwest Christian conservative.

   - All the brave men and women in your cabinet who have stuck with you
   through thick and thin.

   - Justices Alito and Thomas!

   - Mark Levin, Mike Huckabee, Sara Huckabee, Kayleigh McEnany, Ron
   Johnson, Rick Grenell, Kristi Noem, Ron DeSantis, Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes,
   Matt Gaetz, Doug Collins, Josh Hawley, John Kennedy, Mo Brooks, Tommy
   Tuberville, Tim Carter, Vernon Jones, Herman Cain, Kimberly Klacik, Newt
   Gingrich, Candace Owens, Dr. Carol Swain, Herschel Walker, Colby Covington,
   Joe Rogan, John James, Cheryl Allen, Allen West, James White, Tom Cotton,
   Rick Scott, Dick Morris, Patrick Byrne, Kanye West, Jim Brown, Rudi
   Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, Jay Sekulow, Tom Fitton, Bernie Kerik, Lin Wood,
   Sydney Powell, General Flynn, Greg Abbot, Greg Kelly, Grant Stinchfield,
   Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Steve Hilton, Pete Hegseth,
   Kara McKinney, Dan Ball, Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld, Dan Bongino, Mike
   Lindell, Dinesh D'Souza, Charlie Kirk, Charlie Hurt, Alveda King, Diamond
   and Silk, Three Black Men, Franklin Graham, Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, Sarah
   Young (Jesus Calling), Larry Elder, Burgess Owens, Randy Economy…

   - There are so many brave hearts that aren't afraid to tell the truth.

   - And black men and women who are unafraid to break those old
   stereotypes that if you're black, you have to vote for Joe Biden and
   Democrats!

   - My apologies to those I didn't mention.  The above list is much
   longer, 1,000's I'd like to include, and I promise I will in the next
   edition.

   - Republicans welcome all races and religions with open arms!  We need
   your help in saving our democracy and freedoms!

   - You poll workers who know first hand of the cheating, join these brave
   people and help us.

Chapter 7

Boycott China and Liberal Businesses

Let's hit them in their wallets.

Not everyone can make it to Washington, but you can still send a loud and
clear message!  Stop supporting these liberal businesses, organizations
(like the DNC), politicians, and China.  Withhold your dollars until they
wake up and stop their biased coverage and CENSORSHIP of our people,
President, and country.

It will also help the Chinese people with CENSORSHIP and freedom (ask the
Chinese in Hong Kong and Taiwan how that sounds to them!).  OBTW, the Epoch
Times is an expert on China.

Just a few ideas we can do starting  January 1, 2021:

   1. Cancel your subscriptions to the New York Times and Washington Post,
   and start one with Epoch Times or The New York Post.
   2. Stop watching the Fake News Networks for news, you saw the list!
   Watch OAN and Newsmax instead.  I'd ask you to stop watching them
   altogether as I have, but I know for sports that's a tough act to follow.
   I watch the Golf channel, and use the PGA app whenever I can, but I still
   watch CBS for golf (like The Masters) - as long as they don't use
   advertisers that they also use on the Fake News programs.
   3. Boycott Disney - the parent of ABC.  I hate picking on Mickey Mouse,
   and Walt is spinning in his grave, but these liberals will start getting
   the message that it's bad business to piss off half your customers.
   4. Stop watching Colbert and the late night so called comedians.  They
   should stick to comedy not politics.
   5. Stop buying products from advertisers in these biased Fake News media
   outlets.
   6. If you're an advertiser, move your ad buys to one of our trusted news
   providers/outlets.
   7. Remove your profiles from Facebook and stop buying anything you see
   there.  In Version 2 we'll recommend alternatives.
   8. Stop using Instagram
   9. Cancel your Amazon, and Prime subscriptions and don't buy anything
   from them, use Wayfair or eBay instead.
   10. Stop buying anything made in China!  Buy American and watch this
   economy roar!  I know it will cost more, as almost everything is made
   there, but it will benefit US (as in the USA and us), and incent our
   manufacturers to bring their companies home!  That means you Apple!
   11. Dump your Twitter account and start one with Parler.
   12. Stop watching YouTube.  In version 2 I'll recommend an alternative.
   13. Stop using Google for search, and search on Yahoo! Instead.  After
   all, they were the original search engine, Google's the copycat!  That will
   cost Google Billions!  That's Billions with a capital B!
   14. Tell your congressmen to repeal the so-called 230 lawsuit exemption
   for these tech giants.
   15. Call your state governor and legislatures and demand a ballot audit,
   or do-over.

When the election fraud data is fully documented, you'll realize that more
than half the voters voted for Trump, and if "United We Stand", we can hurt
these pompous billionaires in their wallets and stock prices.

If you own stock in any of these companies, I'd sell it (just my opinion -
no inside information).  The markets are high and you can buy it back after
they tumble, assuming they come to their senses to stop the bias and
censorship, so they can grow again.

And it will be documented because - like a homicide - you can't hide the
truth.  Too many people were in on this and know where the bodies are
buried!

Those of you internet savvy people can send me alternatives to the
mainstream social media/search sites, and we'll promote them in later
Versions.