[C38] Westerbeke 35B?

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 15:21:25 EST 2020

Tom,

I have #64 and it came with a 35B that only had 196 hours on it. I now have
635+/- hours and never a problem. It's tight to work on, but I like the
power (it's tied to a feathering MaxProp). Fuel consumption is about .6 gph
at 2600 rpm.

The previous owner selected it because it was the largest hp/size that
would fit. I can't answer dimension questions, but it's there so it must
fit! ;)

Good luck, let me know if you have any other questions.

Steve Ribble
s/v Tittravate