[C38] Couple of quick questions

larrypi at earthlink.net larrypi at earthlink.net
Mon May 11 14:31:19 EDT 2020

I do but getting to parts of the engine, water heater and so on. My buddy had a friend of his do his 38 and it's pretty nice but the guy is too busy to do mine.

Larry Malmberg

909 208 1847

Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 9:34 AM -0700, "Ray Torok" <torok13731 at gmail.com> wrote:

I cut open most of the floor of the port cockpit locker so it can be pulled out for better access to the engine, steering cables, etc. and so I could install a below-deck autopilot actuator.  Made a huge difference!
RayThira, #37