[C38] Crusader for sale

Bruce Liese BLIESE at kumc.edu
Mon May 11 15:05:33 EDT 2020

We need your help!

My wife and I have owned s/v Crusader  in San Diego for years. She has been incredibly good to us. We have constantly replaced everything she has needed. We have replaced little things (e.g., sinks, cooling plate, stereo) and big things (e.g., running and standing rigging, furler, lifelines, battery charger). And then, just over a year ago, we acquired a newer C-380. So we've been a two-boat family for too long!

The bottom line is that we will sell her for any reasonable offer! We just can't afford to be a two-boat family any longer. She is a great vessel. We've never had a single problem with her. Please take a look and let me know if you have any interest or suggestions:

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1980/catalina-38-3468192/

Thanks!

Warm regards,

Bruce

Bruce S. Liese, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
Clinical Director, Cofrin Logan Center for Addiction Research and Treatment
Professor of Family Medicine and Psychiatry
University of Kansas
3901 Rainbow Blvd.  Mailstop 4010
Kansas City, Kansas 66160
bliese at kumc.edu