[C38] Couple of quick questions

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:57:54 EDT 2020

Hi Larry, when I met Les Howell, I went to his boat “Jace”, and noticed a hatch that was installed By the PO forward on the cockpit. I was an engine access.  Every now and then he had problems with the gasket and a small leak over the engine.  It was polymer, so it had some UV damage.
 Honestly, I wouldn’t do it to mine.  PO got rid of the heater, so I have plenty of space..

Regards,
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica