[C38] Mast Question

littlebreeze littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon May 18 01:12:46 EDT 2020

That's what we did to ours.  Pulled the mast, stripped it, sanded it welded it, anti corrosion coatings, and finally a bright white.  See no other way out of it.  KerryLittlebreeze, 139Loyalty above all else, except honor.
-------- Original message --------From: larrypi at earthlink.net Date: 5/17/20  12:12  (GMT-08:00) To: Catalina 38 Owners <Listserve at catalina38.org> Subject: [C38] Mast Question Has anyone had their mast turn colors?  Mine has a brown tinge to it now and we have tried washing it to no avail.  Any ideas out there to get it back to a nice white other than pulling and painting?   Thanks in advance. Larry Malmberg909 208 1847 The problem with most political jokes is, they get elected.