[C38] Burgee

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:36:00 EDT 2020

Hi Chuck,

My burgee is pretty well worn and would like to get another. I still fly it
on special occasions, but that's about all I can do.

I'd appreciate the last one if it's not spoken for. I could also defer it
to someone else who doesn't have one if there's enough interest to place
another order.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Ribble