[C38] Stuffing Box

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:49:09 EST 2020

Hi Larry I installed the PSS dripless system from PYI.  Has been working really good since 2015. Love not having to adjust it every now and then.
For the rudder... no matter what I use, it always  drips.   With new packing gland the only difference is the amount of water that comes in...  I’ll like to use the 3/8 round stuffing cord 8nstead of the square one.  Seems to seal better.
Hope this helps.

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica