[C38] Thanks Ray: Autopilot installation, Discreet Charm

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:53:45 EST 2021

Ok guys, I just got a tiller arm for my rudder, so I’m just ready to install the installation  on Estancia.  This are around $600, posted an add on Sailboat Swap Shop (facebook group) for any tiller arm, and the only guy that had one available was a previos C38 owner that had it made by Edson and never installed it. Sold the boat yeas ago, kept the arm and sold it to me for $100!!!
Will keep you posted on the project.....

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica