[C38] Water Pressure Issue

larrypi at earthlink.net larrypi at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 15:19:09 EST 2021

Greetings to all.  I recently has Hassle out for bottom and so on.  Included
was a new water heater.  Since coming back into our slip my water pump
periodically goes on for a couple of seconds.  I though, of course, a small
water leak and checked all connections, none was found.  I kind of suspect
the water pump it's self but am not sure.  Has anyone purged their water
tanks and if so how did it go?  I'm going to try that next before replacing
the water pump.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Larry Malmberg

909 208 1847