[C38] Prop Question

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:20:40 EST 2021

Hi Larry, I have  a 3 blade Max Prop Easy and I love it! It has reduced the prop walk to half of what I had with my old fixed two blade prop. On low rpm there is no prop walk at all, only at high revs, which I take advantage of  while docking.

Regards,
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica