[C38] Prop Question

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Jan 19 01:31:48 EST 2021

I have a max prop and like max love it while cruising, if we race I swap to the two bladed martec

Steve Smolinske
President

4M Company, Inc.
15660 Nelson Place South
Seattle, WA  98188
425-227-4500

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email only.  Please treat all information contained in this and any communication with the 4M Company as such.  Thank you. Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility