[C38] Pedestal throttle/transmission bushings

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:55:03 EST 2021

If bushings are destroyed, lever should still move easily, so remove the clevis from the internal lever assembly and if lever moves freely, then you have cable problems, if not, there is also a friction bolt pressing on the bushing.  Check that out.
Is weird that Edson don’t sell the bushing kit only.  I don’t think they need lubrication. Some greases might make the bushing swell up and bind the lever shaft, so if that’s the case, avoid greasing new bushings.

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica