[C38] Pedestal throttle/transmission bushings

Charles Finn Charles at finn.ws
Tue Feb 9 14:07:50 EST 2021

I would be surprised if that bushing is worn....  It simply doesn't get
enough movement or cycles for that to happen.  My bushings are the
originals.  I would suspect the cables and/or salt and grit in the
bushing.  The pedestal is a real pain to work with!

Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Lake Superior