[C38] rudder stock/post seal leaking issues

littlebreeze littlebreeze at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 22:44:47 EDT 2021

Littlebreeze was leaking at the rudder post.  I sent a midget down below to tighten the gland but one of the bolts was frozen and broke off (damn non union workers).  The other two tightened up and no more leak until I'm in a place I can't fix it.  KerryLittlebreeze, 139Antioch, CaLoyalty above all else, except honor.
-------- Original message --------From: Don Strong <drstrong at ucdavis.edu> Date: 4/1/21  19:20  (GMT-08:00) To: listserve at catalina38.org Subject: Re: [C38] rudder stock/post seal leaking issues
      I hear ya'll. The bilge pump takes
      care of the ingress of water. Im not going to try to seal it
      again; horribly difficult job. Don