[C38] rudder stock/post seal leaking issues

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 22:51:45 EDT 2021

A while ago I took Estancia out of the water, and removed the rudder. I did read about the Mylar film, bust still have no idea what that is, or where to find it here, so I sanded the inside of the fiberglass tube and applies three layers of epoxy. Tried to install the rudder, but the three layers were just to much, so sanded again a little bit, and right up it went.  No play since 2010!

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica