[C38] Chain locker

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:37:52 EDT 2021

Tom, what year is your boat? Now that I think about it, If not mistaken, the last C38’s had a deeper anchor locker, so the drain hole is not on the same location as the pic that Steven sent. Here is a pic of Macavity, a 1990 hull #365. You can so the hole right on the boot stripe on starboard.

Hope this helps!
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica