[C38] No fresh water pressure- pump working

Philip Gay eyriephg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:48:32 EDT 2021

I had a similar problem several years ago.  I bought a replacement
shurflo or jabsco pump, but decided to disassemble the old one before
hooking up the new pump.  In taking the old pump apart, I noticed debris in
the pump diaphragms.   I cleaned the pump mechanism and it worked great.
Needless to say, I returned the new pump.
Phil Gay
Everett, WA