[C38] No fresh water pressure- pump working

larrypi at earthlink.net larrypi at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 20:47:43 EDT 2021

I would have kept it as a spare.  LOL

Larry Malmberg

909 -208-1847I

Kaffe är världens bästa dryck (Coffee is the best drink in the world)

The problem with most political jokes is, they get elected.

I had a similar problem several years ago.  I bought a replacement shurflo or jabsco pump, but decided to disassemble the old one before hooking up the new pump.  In taking the old pump apart, I noticed debris in the pump diaphragms.   I cleaned the pump mechanism and it worked great.  Needless to say, I returned the new pump.

Phil Gay

Everett, WA

Sounds like you have a break in the water line.  I suggest checking all your water lines and make sure they are secure.