[C38] No fresh water pressure- pump working

littlebreeze littlebreeze at comcast.net
Sat Aug 14 19:09:38 EDT 2021

Or you could have a hole in the diaphragm. KerryLittlebreeze, #139San Francisco, CALoyalty above all else, except honor.
-------- Original message --------From: Vassili Valayannopoulos <vassilival.boston at gmail.com> Date: 8/14/21  09:55  (GMT-08:00) To: Catalina 38 Listserve <listserve at catalina38.org> Subject: [C38] No fresh water pressure- pump working Dear Catalina friends,I lost fresh water pressure this morning. Pump is whirring but no water comes out of the faucet. I was running low in water but filled the tank this morning. The foot pump in the galley works fine and pumps water. The electric pump seems to work but still no water out of any faucet. I checked the fittings and connections for leaks and I couldn’t find anything. Opened all faucets and ran the pump a couple of times for 5 minutes, nothing. I suspect air might be trapped in the system. Does anyone have any idea in what might be going on and how to fix it? Thanks in advance for your helpVassili Sailing on Naftaki Cambridge, MA-- Vassili Valayannopoulos 91 Sherman St, Unit 2Cambridge, MA, 02140USA+1-857-928-1871