[C38] No fresh water pressure- pump working

Vassili Valayannopoulos vassilival.boston at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:53:19 EDT 2021

Thank you all for your responses. I was thinking about a simpler issue
based on the assumption that air might have creeped in the pump.
As far as I can follow the water lines and fixtures there is no obvious
leak. I guess I'll have to remove inlet and outlet hoses to manually check
for obstructions or leaks.
Maybe the pump needs to be primed.
It might be time for the pump to be rebuilt/ replaced.

Thanks again!
Vassili
Sailing on Naftaki
Cambridge, MA