[C38] looking at getting a C38 - what should i look for?

Thomas O'Connell shastada at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 15:39:44 EDT 2021

Welp, under contract now on Hull #34, will see how the inspection goes!
Boat looks in stellar shape, talked to owner, a real pride of ownership
which also builds confidence.   I'm sure will have a ton more questions if
all goes well.  Found the Facebook group, everyone pretty much over there
as well or treat as independent resource?

Btw, Does anyone have a scanned manual btw? Has helped me with the other
boats we've looked at get orientated. Looks like there's bits and pieces on
the Catalina38 website but not just a pdf scan

Thanks