[C38] looking at getting a C38 - what should i look for?

Thomas O'Connell shastada at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:44:25 EDT 2021

Ok, survey went well, weill have the report in my hands this evening.

As I look to insurance and such, I'm realizing the HIN is only 11 digits
(being used on the sales ad as well as the USCG registration, the surveyor
said it looks like it's been painted over / he couldn't find it).

CTYM0034M79   - any idea if that's just the way it is, or a digit is lost
to time?

The insurance site(progressive) won't even let me type a non-12 digit
number in, so i'll have to call them.