[C38] Question

charles charles at finn.ws
Tue Nov 23 17:57:05 EST 2021

I bought the Milwaukee m28 angle drill 3 years ago and love it.   Moves my 100 pound granddaughter easily up the mast.  I also use it for raising the main and sometimes for head sheet trimming on a tack or jibe.  After 3 shoulder rebuilds I want to avoid a fourth!Chuck FinnMighty Quinn #114Great Lakes
-------- Original message --------From: larrypi at earthlink.net Date: 11/23/21  12:39 PM  (GMT-10:00) To: Listserve Catalina <listserve at catalina38.org> Subject: [C38] Question Hi all, I’m getting a bit too old for hauling folks up the mast.  I have seen a few electric drills with fittings for the winch.  Any suggestions?  It would be most appreciated.  Thank you in advance. Larry Malmberg909 -208-1847I Kaffe är världens bästa dryck (Coffee is the best drink in the world)The problem with most political jokes is, they get elected. A sailor is an artist whose medium is the wind.