[C38] Question

larrypi at earthlink.net larrypi at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 21:41:08 EST 2021

That seems to be the correct answer to my question.  Thanks to all.  I’ll go shopping tomorrow.  This list is AWESOME!

Larry Malmberg

909 -208-1847I

Kaffe är världens bästa dryck (Coffee is the best drink in the world)

The problem with most political jokes is, they get elected.

A sailor is an artist whose medium is the wind.