[C38] Question

larrypi at earthlink.net larrypi at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 19 14:49:41 EST 2021

My mast seems to have a small leak coming into the footing in the cabin.
There is of curse a kind of tray where it is tied in,  I have got to most of
the tray and dried it out but to the port it’s a bit hard to get to.  Any
suggestions?  Also, has anyone experienced a leak from inside the mast into
the cabin as I have describer?  Any suggestions for this would be
appreciated as well.  My very best to all for this Holiday Season!  Stay
safe, care for your families and of course, on top of the water.

Larry Malmberg

909 -208-1847I

Kaffe är världens bästa dryck (Coffee is the best drink in the world)

The problem with most political jokes is, they get elected.