[C38] Outhaul rigging

Thomas O'Connell shastada at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:11:00 EST 2021

Thanks Max

Here's what I got, which is neither really (boom is on its side, car facing
port).  The car is from 80s+.  The sail is hiding the small section of
track as seen in the 70s edition.  Nobody has a cheek block where I have
one. :). That thing is bronze sheave and someone tightened the center screw
down so hard to bow the bracket/ lock the sheave in place, and now that too
is locked up (stainless bolt, bronze sheeve, aluminum mast).  Not a huge
project but don't want it turning into one :)