[C38] Outhaul rigging

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:36:38 EST 2021

It seems you have the early boom model and someone added the check block and the T-track for the sliding blocs for reefing lines…
I guess there’s no other choice but to tackle that new project..
godd thing is an easy one that won’t keep you from using the boat..
Regards,
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica