[C38] Outhaul rigging

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed Dec 29 17:53:25 EST 2021

I agree with Max that it looks like the outhaul block is some
modification of the reefing lines setup.  What works, works and I think
your best way forward is to remove the block and either clean up or replace.

Doesn't look too hard, but then I am not the one doing it!

Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes