[C38] Propeller

Thomas O'Connell thomas at rift.org
Tue Jan 25 10:50:53 EST 2022

funny i have a max prop and the prop walk is nuts in reverse.. i'm kind of
a boat novice though but even a captain and our rigger commented that it's
a good bit of walk as we had to get a few people to push the boat out from
a dock as we needed to make a counter clockwise exit from a tight space.
starting to wonder if the prior owner set the pitch super aggressive or
something.