[C38] Spinning water pump shaft and no spinning impeller

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:18:42 EST 2022

Hi Pierre, sounds to me like it was just a bad impeller…   That might also happens if the pump is dry…
Years ago I replaced my impeller just for maintenance, and half an hour later noticed some white smoke on the exhaust and no water was coming out. Checked the impeller and there wasn’t a single blade attached. Was totally destroyed. So… it happens 🤷🏻‍♂️
Regards,
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica