[C38] Transmission cable?

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed May 31 01:41:19 EDT 2023

Hi Pierre, and yes.. is normal that the lever hits the pedestal guard, but if I were you, I go below, disconnect the cable from the transmission lever and engage it manually and make sure there it engages ok… if so, remove the binnacle in order to reach the cable assembly….
On the other side, if the problem persist when engaging directly at the transmission, you have bigger problems..

Regards,
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica