[C38] Fuel tank

Rich West rw at idea-asylum.com
Thu Nov 3 23:37:14 EST 2005

Hi Kerry,

I had to install two inspection ports in my fuel tank as there is a baffle
and it was necessary to install a second port to get to the other side of
the baffle.  It took a lot of scrubbing to get the hard, black deposits off
the sides and bottom of the tank.  I even tried a steam cleaner but it
didn't seem to help much.  The cleaning part was a hard job but well worth
doing.  I was clogging filters - not anymore.

Rich, Legacy, #360