[C38] Transmission shifting vs. RPM

CATALINA38 at aol.com CATALINA38 at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 13:05:52 EST 2005

Hi Russ,
I had that problem when I first got "Grand Design" back in '99.  I  hope your
problem will not be the same as mine.  I had to replace the  transmission
because the fluids were not changed regularly and turned into some  sort of
shellac.  (the cost to rebuilld was as much as replace) You may be  lucky and its
just an adjustment to your linkage.  I now change  transmission fluid every
time I have the engine serviced....(he's already down  there anyways!)

Good Luck!

Scott,
"Grand Design", #270