[C38] Bomar Hatches

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 13 14:42:37 EDT 2006

Hi Y'all,
It appears my computor has been auto redirecting all my emails to the list to the old sail-net list!!!
Anyhow: The Goose has the old cast metal bomar hatches, can anyone tell me the sizes and even better, the model numbers - as refurbishing them is on the plans for this winter.

I will be out sailing The Goose on the Chesapeake from 24th October 'til the 8th November.
Unfortunately Ruth has had changes to her work itinerary so she can't come. If anyone would like a two week cruising holiday _ your only cost will be food and drink and travel between your home and Solomons Island, MD where she is based, then please let me know as soon as possible.
Many Thanks,
and Fair Winds.
Mark. The Goose. c 38 #80