[C38] What about insurance

Glenn Terry Glenn.Terry at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 27 19:00:15 EST 2006

I have been with Allstate for 15 years on 1983 hull.  My coverage is
pretty much the same but a $500 deductible.

I have had two claims:

1. bow line weathered and the boat had some pretty good fiberglass
damage to be repaired

2. Mainsail was stolen.

No hassle with getting the claims settled.

No increase in my $347 annual premium.

Regards,

G!enn
San Francisco