[C38] has anyone changed the stern seat?

navion at charter.net navion at charter.net
Mon Sep 25 10:19:06 EDT 2006

   If you add to the height of the stearn seat, do you need to remove the seat to access the locker under the seat? What I did to make the process simpler for my aplication,was I found a large ploy tool box and mounted a seat on the top of that box. Makes it simple to move for access to the locker, and now I have a spot to store all the "stuff" used when grilling.

Craig Steinkraus
" Wings" C-38 # 280