[C38] Going to CA!

Max Soto maxsoto at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 11:11:30 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

This is for the ones located in California, close to LA.

I'm going this Saturday to California for a couple of weeks. I'm planning to
check Minney's for some stuff I need for the Estancia like winches and
perhaps a spinnaker.
I need the address or location for the biggest West Marine in the area.
I'm also planning to buy a new Garmin chart plotter. Where can I get a good
deal. I know there must be a place cheaper than WM for electronics.

How's the weather there???

Hope someone can help me with this.

Max Soto

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now