[C38] Hurth transmission parts

Mark_Crosby at fpl.com Mark_Crosby at fpl.com
Wed Jun 20 13:38:32 EDT 2007

I need some parts for my Hurth transmission, There were no numbers on the
transmission to identify the model.  The bell housing has 298522 molded in,
with the date 7/30/81 stamped below it.  A label on the side of the
transmission case reads "with original clutch HURTH Munchen West Germany,
made in Italy".  Searches on the internet found many places that sell kits
and rebuilt Hurth transmissions, but they all need a specific model number.
All the pictures of Hurth transmissions look like mine, so there must be
parts somewhere.  If there is some place on the boat where these numbers
are written down or I can find them from Catalina it would help
considerably.  I need the aluminum bushings inside the shift lever shuttle.

Mark Crosby
"Fat Cat"
mark_crosby at fpl.com