[C38] the goose has problems

Duff, Russ (R.W.) rduff at visteon.com
Tue Jan 23 11:34:20 EST 2007

I also added new gaskets to my opening ports (center of the saloon, and in
the head).  I was able to get it from West Marine. Use the tubular shaped
stuff. It is very easy to use. I bought some automotive gasket sealer to
glue the ends of the loop together.  I now have no leaks from there either.

Sincerely,

Russ Duff

RDUFF at VISTEON.COM

Visteon Climate Control