[C38] new props

William Knowles william_k_19810 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 18:33:04 EDT 2007

Thanks guys agree now I have to convince the boss. I
can't say I miss Lake Erie this time of year, we lived
and sailed there for thirty years, but in August when
the bay is 85 degrees and the sea nettles are in
perfect stinging form the lakes look real good. Craig
what size Kiwi did you get? I have the 24 horse with
a2to1 trans. set-up. Did you get your prop from west
by north? They seem like a good outfit, this will be
my second prop from them. We are going in the week of
April 7th so I have to get my butt in gear. new props
paint line etc. Thanks for your support in my
improvement campaign.
Bill