[C38] passage making

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:47:48 EDT 2008

           Mark, thanks  for the web site. I just got home from work and haven"t had alot of time to view it but I appreciate the input.
           Regards
                  Ken
                    "Sundancer"

From: empty1 at ntlworld.comTo: listserve at catalina38.orgDate: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:09:05 +0000Subject: Re: [C38] passage making

Ken-- you'll find this forum full of all the advice you'll ever need.. www.ybw.com click forums, click liveaboard link. U need to register (it's free) to post.. My forum name is Lizzie B.Whilst not a specifically C38 forum the information there is fully applicable.
My cousin also single hands transatlantic ever year in his old S+S Swan 38 which is very similar in specification and sailing characteristics to our c38's -- just more expensive furniture!!
The boats are more than capable -- just make sure the crew are up to the job :)
mark.