[C38] wind instrument

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 15:31:38 EDT 2008

Ken,

You haven't gotten much reply on this one.  My only experience is with the
Raymarine products.  I bought the 40 series about 8 years ago and it only
has a SEATALK output, which only Raymarine recognizes.  If I had spent a
little more and gotten the Raymarine 60 series, it would have had a NMEA
output as well, which would have communicated with my other non-Raymarine
products.  I would guess that most wind instruments sold today would have an
NMEA output.  There has been a new crop of color instruments appear on the
market lately and they have started me to think about upgrading.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA